Friday, April 27, 2012

Inspired to Heal Exhibit

I just got the call--Cherry Tree in Spring made the cut!  I will be in the Valley View Hospital Foundation art exhibit and fundraiser for the purchase of artwork for the new Calaway and Young Cancer Center.  The piece will hang in the Glenwood Springs Center for the Arts throughout the month of June.  Patron Night is scheduled for June 8th where art patrons will pledge purchase of their favorite art pieces, which will be donated to the new Cancer Center with plaques denoting the patron and artist.

I am just so grateful to have my piece chosen for show.  As many of you know, I dedicated this piece to the healing power of art, and I just hope that it will be able to fulfill its destiny and provide strength and comfort to those seeking hope.

No comments: