Friday, January 6, 2012

Moving on Up--Rebranding

My new year's resolution is to devote 100% of my efforts now to developing my own unique style of fused glass frit painting.  As part of this commitment, I am rebranding my business to Aspen Light Glass StudioPalisade Stained Glass Art has served me well in the past, but since I am moving away from stained glass and definitely far away from Palisade, it was time for a change.  Please visit my new website (still working on it) at http://www.aspenlightstudio.com if you follow my work.  Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Fire Horse Studio said...

What a great resolution! I wish I had thought of it. I can't wait to see what comes from all your hard work.

Donald's Garden said...

You go Girl!!!! Love it!

Donald's Garden said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.